President and CEO
Jed Reese is the President and CEO of STRIVE Wealth & Protection Planning, LLC. He began his financial planning career in 2010 after spending over a decade as an Operations and Quality Manager in the semiconductor and sports nutrition industries. Jed has established himself as a reputable, knowledgeable , and trusted professional within the business community.
Jed was born and raised in the Treasure Valley, which is where he and his two sons reside. Jed is an avid athlete who currently enjoys running, playing golf, cycling, triathlons, and most recently Spartan racing.
Notable Awards Received:
- 2014 Idaho Business Review Accomplished Under 40
- 2017 Idaho Business Review Excellence In Finance
- Western Pension & Benefits Council - Board Member - 2018 through 2019
- Boise Metro Chamber Financial Services Industry Advisory Board - Board Member - 2016 through 2018
- Human Resources Association of Treasure Valley (HRATV) - Member
- Arid Club Board of Directors - 2014 through 2018
- Better Business Bureau - Accredited Business
- Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Boise Southwest Rotary Club - Paul Harris Fellow
- Bronco Athletic Association - Member
Director of Office Operations
Jodi joined the STRIVE family in December of 2017. She is native to Idaho and was raised in the Mini-Cassia area until she moved to Boise to attend Boise State University in 1996. Jodi graduated in 2000 with a bachelors degree in Technical Communications and a minor in Business.
Jodi has been married for 17 years to her husband Doug. They have two girls, Piper (age 11) and Paige (age 8). Jodi is active in the community as a Board Member of Corks 4 a Cure, she is the past President of the PTA at Pepper Ridge Elementary, she sat on the boundary committee for West Ada School District and is a Girl Scout Leader for a very active group. Following in he father's footsteps, she has a passion for photography, and loves to take pictures in her spare time.
Senior Wealth Advisor
Jeremy has been in the financial services industry since 2003 and was most recently with Well Fargo Advisors before joining the STRIVE family in September of 2019.
As a Senior Wealth Advisor, Jeremy can deliver a full range of investment planning strategies tailored to your unique needs. Working with Jeremy means continuously meeting for planning sessions to put your wealth to work in support of your life goals. Together, we will develop investment strategies and adjust the strategies as life circumstances change to help keep you on course towards your objectives and to keep your investments strategies aligned with your goals and needs over the years.
Jeremy is married to Angela and they have two children; Dylan and Madison. Jeremy has been involved in the community by coaching youth baseball for over 15 years. He currently manages the 14u 208 Bombers Baseball club, a non-profit travel club baseball team. He also helps run the Rob Sproat Memorial Golf Tournament in efforts to raise cancer awareness and raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Dave Snelson AIF ®, CLTC
Senior Wealth Advisor
Dave has been in the financial services industry since 1996. He has been a business owner and entrepreneur for over 37 years.
He uses his industry and life experience to help guide his clients in working to achieve their financial goals. Dave believes the 'American Dream' and financial independence is achievable for anyone who wants to plan and work towards their goals.
Dave has been an active member in his community and industry through involvement in several organizations throughout the years, which has led to many valued friends and client relationships.
Dave is married to Lesli and they have three children, Jedidiah, Macey, and Kalen.
- President: S. Idaho Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) 2002-2003
- Board of Directors: Twin Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (2003-2009)
- Board Chairman: Twin Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (2007-2008)
- Chairman: Twin Falls City Traffic Safety Commission (2004-2010)
- Board Member St Luke's Magic Valley Foundation
Contact Us Today
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?"