President and CEO
Jed Reese is the President and CEO of STRIVE Wealth & Protection Planning, LLC. He began his financial planning career in 2010 after spending over a decade as an Operations and Quality Manager in the semiconductor and sports nutrition industries. Jed has established himself as a reputable, knowledgeable , and trusted professional within the business community.
Jed was born and raised in the Treasure Valley, which is where he and his two sons reside. Jed is an avid athlete who currently enjoys running, playing golf, cycling, triathlons, and most recently Spartan racing.
Notable Awards Received:
- 2014 Idaho Business Review Accomplished Under 40
- 2017 Idaho Business Review Excellence In Finance
- Boise Metro Chamber Financial Services Industry Advisory Board - Member
- Human Resources Association of Treasure Valley (HRATV) - Member
- Arid Club Board of Directors - 2014 to Present
- Better Business Bureau - Accredited Business
- Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Boise Southwest Rotary Club - Paul Harris Fellow
- Bronco Athletic Association - Member
Director of Office Operations
Jodi joined the STRIVE family in December of 2017. She is native to Idaho and was raised in the Mini-Cassia area until she moved to Boise to attend Boise State University in 1996. Jodi graduated in 2000 with a bachelors degree in Technical Communications and a minor in Business.
Jodi has been married for 17 years to her husband Doug. They have two girls, Piper (age 11) and Paige (age 8). Jodi is active in the community as a Board Member of Corks 4 a Cure, she is the past President of the PTA at Pepper Ridge Elementary, she sat on the boundary committee for West Ada School District and is a Girl Scout Leader for a very active group. Following in he father's footsteps, she has a passion for photography, and loves to take pictures in her spare time.
Director of Insurance Services
Mike joined the STRIVE family in September of 2016. He is a graduate of Oregon State University and majored in economics. Mike has worked in the financial services industry for 25 years and has specialized in business planning. In addition to working with STRIVE, he works for the Idaho Dentists Insurance Agency (IDIA).
Mike is on the Board of Directors for the Boise Nationals Timbers Soccer Club and has coached the Boise High boy's varsity soccer team for the last 16 years where they have won 5 state championships and are the reigning 2016 state title holders.
Mike is married to his wife, Jonelle, and they have a 5 year old son, Jackson. Mike is an avid athlete and enjoys all sports, but has dedicated the last several years to road cycling and soccer.
Dave Snelson AIF ®, CLTC
Dave has been in the financial services industry since 1996. He has been a business owner and entrepreneur for over 37 years.
He uses his industry and life experience to help guide his clients in working to achieve their financial goals. Dave believes the 'American Dream' and financial independence is achievable for anyone who wants to plan and work towards their goals.
Dave has been an active member in his community and industry through involvement in several organizations throughout the years, which has led to many valued friends and client relationships.
Dave is married to Lesli and they have three children, Jedidiah, Macey, and Kalen.
- President: S. Idaho Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) 2002-2003
- Board of Directors: Twin Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (2003-2009)
- Board Chairman: Twin Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (2007-2008)
- Chairman: Twin Falls City Traffic Safety Commission (2004-2010)
- Board Member St Luke's Magic Valley Foundation
Contact Us Today
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?"